AFC Bolts Players Code of Conduct
- Profanity or foul language will not be tolerated. Players will be warned and then asked to leave training or game.
- Disrespect to the team, teammates, or other teams will not be tolerated. Players will be warned and then asked to leave training or game.
- Each age group has a minimum participation level for training (and games.) Your coach will discuss this at the beginning of each season. Players are expected to attend every training on time and are expected to attend every game on time.
- If an issue occurs during a training, game, or away from a training or game, that results in a violation of the "Players Code of Conduct" we encourage the player to address it with the coach and/or manager immediately. Most issues can be adequately resolved through good communication about expectations.
- Players are expected to abide by the code of conduct set by the league (Northeast Soccer League/NSL) as well.
AFC Bolts Parents Code of Conduct
- Profanity or foul language will not be tolerated. Parents will be warned and then asked to leave training or game.
Parents are expected to show respect to the coach, manager, players, and team.
Parents shall not physically or verbally abuse any player, coach, manager, club administrator, or referee. The same respect shall be provided to our opponent during games.
Parents are welcome to attend all trainings and games, however, they should remain off the training field at all times. Training time is finite so please allow coaches to fully utilize it.
The team manager will discuss this with parents before the start of each season. Parents are expected to notify the coach immediately if a player will be unable to attend a training or game for any reason.
Parents are expected to abide by the code of conduct set by the league (New England Premiership/NEP) as well.
Training Preparation for Players
- Every player shall bring a proper soccer ball to each training.
- Every player shall bring a water bottle filled with fresh water or a low sugar sports drink, as desired.
- Every player shall wear an AFC-issued training jersey to each training.
- Every player shall wear appropriate soccer cleats to each training. Proper indoor soccer shoes are required for winter training.
- Every player shall wear proper shin guards to each training.
- Every player shall securely tie his or her shoes before training.
- Every player shall show respect to the coach.
- Every player shall show respect to the team.
- Every player shall show respect to the club.
- Please address issues related to the AFC Bolts Code of Conduct, or any other issue privately, first with your team manager.
- If the issue is your team manager please address it privately with the coach, or the Director of Operations, Idris Senyonjo.
- America FC Bolts values good communication between our parents, players, coaches, managers, and club administrators. Please feel free to ask questions and discuss areas where we could improve in this regard.